Maia

Maia
goddess of flowers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Just what are you researching smarty pants? The evidence I'd say is going through your sieve? What do you think a Thermonuclear blast would do to an ecosystem in the Ocean? Seem like you are forgetting some vital facts. Guys like you are like McClellen at the battle of Richmond,its right there in front of you but you can't see it. Maybe its too tiny you need a microscope. Clue they live from top to bottom and are called the "black market economy" of the Ocean. Its not my ego at all but my inquisitive mind, I abhor consensus. My gift to you today: just look at the relationship between marine bacteria and galactic cosmic rays, diurnal & seasonal migration, diatoms, phytoplankton blooms during periods of record catches of fish, there is a lot more if you are curious.What is your theory? Every scientist has one of his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment